BMO Capital Upgrades Camping World Holdings (CWH) to Outperform on Better RV Industry, Valuation
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
(Updated - March 11, 2021 7:15 AM EST)
BMO Capital analyst Gerrick Johnson upgraded Camping World Holdings (NYSE: CWH) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $50.00 (from $35.00), citing an improved outlook for the RV industry and valuation, among other things.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading the shares of Camping World (CWH) to Outperform from Market Perform. Our upgrade is based on an improved outlook for the RV industry, an inexpensive valuation, and a reacceleration of the strategy to acquire independent dealerships, which should benefit from CWH's scale and portfolio of RV products and services. We also see these high-margin product and service businesses as buffers should the pace of RV unit sales slow."
Shares of Camping World Holdings closed at $37.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northcoast Research Downgrades Camping World Holdings (CWH) to Neutral
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Raised to AUD163 at Macquarie
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!