BMO Capital Upgrades Camping World Holdings (CWH) to Outperform on Better RV Industry, Valuation
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
(Updated - March 11, 2021 7:15 AM EST)
BMO Capital analyst Gerrick Johnson upgraded Camping World Holdings (NYSE: CWH) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $50.00 (from $35.00), citing an improved outlook for the RV industry and valuation, among other things.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading the shares of Camping World (CWH) to Outperform from Market Perform. Our upgrade is based on an improved outlook for the RV industry, an inexpensive valuation, and a reacceleration of the strategy to acquire independent dealerships, which should benefit from CWH's scale and portfolio of RV products and services. We also see these high-margin product and service businesses as buffers should the pace of RV unit sales slow."
Shares of Camping World Holdings closed at $37.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Raymond James Starts Radius Global Infrastructure (RADI) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!