BMO Capital Resumes Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (ESVIF) at Market Perform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Michael Mazer resumes coverage on Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (OTC: ESVIF) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of Cdn$7.00.
Mazar sees many reasons to like the "new Ensign" but a macro call on expectations for a flat rig count environment throughout 2019 keeps them on the sidelines.
Shares of Ensign Energy Services Inc. closed at Cdn$4.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CIAFF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at TD Securities
- Verallia SA (VRLA:FP) PT Raised to EUR44 at Deutsche Bank
- Toromont Industries Ltd (TIH:CN) (TMTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Intl Ratings, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!