BMO Capital Downgrades ON Semiconductor (ON) to Market Perform
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Ambrish Srivastava downgraded ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $20.00 (from $28.00).
The analyst comments "While we tend to be patient and are usually loath to changing our ratings after an earnings call, when we hear thesis busting commentary/outlook, we are left with no choice. We now see a very low likelihood of our prior thesis coming to fruition on shares of ON"
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $23.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northcoast Downgrades Three RV Stocks on Weaker Demand and Strong Competition
- Mitsui OSK Lines Ltd. (9104:JP) (MSLOF) PT Raised to JPY7,500 at Nomura/Instinet
- Konica Minolta (4902:JP) (KNCAY) PT Raised to JPY895 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!