BMO Capital Downgrades Mogo Finance Technology (MOGO) to Market Perform
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Nik Priebe downgraded Mogo Finance Technology (NASDAQ: MOGO) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $3.50 (from $7.00).
- The combination of slowing top-line growth and deteriorating credit quality makes it increasingly difficult to justify an Outperform (S) rating, in our view.
Shares of Mogo Finance Technology closed at $3.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR11 at Berenberg
- Danske Bank A/S (DANSKE:DC) (DNKEY) PT Raised to DKK127 at Deutsche Bank
- X5 retail Group NV (FIVE:LI) PT Lowered to $38 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!