BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP22.90 at JPMorgan
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
JPMorgan analyst Dominic O'Kane raised the price target on BHP (BHP:LN) (NYSE: BHP) to GBP22.90 (from GBP22.60) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Cisco (CSCO) to Outperform
- Deutsche Wohnen SE (DWNI:GR) (DWHHF) PT Raised to EUR51 at JPMorgan
- Spectris Plc (SXS:LN) (SEPJF) PT Raised to GBP36.40 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!