BGF Retail Co Ltd. (282330:KS) PT Raised to KRW200,000 at Morgan Stanley
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Morgan Stanley analyst Kelly Kim raised the price target on BGF Retail Co Ltd. (282330:KS) to KRW200,000.00 (from KRW190,000.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR29 at Societe Generale
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR121 at UBS
- Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) PT Lowered to EUR38 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!