BB Seguridade (BBSE3:BZ) (BBSEY) PT Lowered to R$29 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Goldman Sachs analyst Tito Labarta lowered the price target on BB Seguridade (BBSE3:BZ) (OTC: BBSEY) to R$29.00 (from R$33.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Croda International (CRDA:LN) (COIHY) PT Raised to GBP110 at Goldman Sachs
- SMC Corp (6273:JP) (SMCAY) PT Raised to JPY100,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Omron Corp (6645:JP) (OMRNY) PT Raised to JPY12,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!