BAWAG Group AG (BG:AV) (BWAGF) PT Raised to EUR76 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street rallies but trade choppy as investors digest Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- V.F. Corp. shares surge 7% following Q4 beat & reaffirmed guidance
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- Chipotle shares fall after missing on top and bottom lines in fourth quarter
JPMorgan analyst Mehmet Sevim raised the price target on BAWAG Group AG (BG:AV) (OTC: BWAGF) to EUR76.00 (from EUR73.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Raised to HK$450 at Morgan Stanley
- SK IE Technology Co Ltd (361610:KS) PT Lowered to KRW90,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- State Bank of India (SBIN:IN) PT Raised to INR760 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!