BASE Inc (4477:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,000 at Credit Suisse
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Credit Suisse analyst Go Saito raised the price target on BASE Inc (4477:JP) to JPY1,000.00 (from JPY750.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pepper Money Ltd (PPM:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.85 at Credit Suisse
- CLSA Upgrades Japan Steel Works (5631:JP) (JPSWY) to Buy (1)
- LIXIL Group Corp. (5938:JP) (JSGRY) PT Raised to JPY2,460 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!