BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY) PT Raised to GBP6.40 at Bernstein
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Bernstein analyst Douglas Harned raised the price target on BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) to GBP6.40 (from GBP6.20) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scout24 AG (G24:GR) (SCOTF) PT Raised to EUR78 at JPMorgan
- Rightmove Plc. (RMV:LN) (RTMVY) PT Raised to GBP5.89 at JPMorgan
- Schibsted ASA (SCHA:NO) (SBBTF) PT Raised to NOK574 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!