BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY) PT Raised to GBP6.14 at Societe Generale
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Societe Generale analyst Zafar Khan raised the price target on BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) to GBP6.14 (from GBP6.06) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $57 at Susquehanna
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK232 at Goldman Sachs
- CSL Ltd. (CSL:AU) (CSLLY) PT Raised to AUD325 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!