BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY) PT Raised to GBP6.06 at Societe Generale
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Societe Generale analyst Zafar Khan raised the price target on BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) to GBP6.06 (from GBP5.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Vicinity Centers (VCX:AU) (CNRAF) PT Raised to AUD1.67 at CLSA
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$33.30 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!