BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY) PT Raised to GBP6.06 at Societe Generale
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Societe Generale analyst Zafar Khan raised the price target on BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) to GBP6.06 (from GBP5.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynatrace Inc. (DT) PT Raised to $65 at Rosenblatt
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Raised to GBP p 6,910 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- ALS Ltd. (ALQ:AU) (CPBLF) PT Raised to AUD14.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!