BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY) PT Lowered to GBP6.05 at JPMorgan
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst David H. Perry lowered the price target on BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) to GBP6.05 (from GBP6.70) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (GFNORTEO:MX) (GBOOY) PT Raised to Peso153 at Goldman Sachs
- BB Seguridade (BBSE3:BZ) (BBSEY) PT Lowered to R$29 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!