BAE Systems (BA:LN) (BAESY) PT Raised to GBP6.85 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech megacaps, chipmakers set to drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Morgan Stanley raised its price target on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) to GBP6.85 (from GBP6.60) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zhuzhou CRRC Times Electric Co., Ltd (3898:HK) (ZHUZY) PT Lowered to HK$43.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co Ltd. (002008:CH) PT Lowered to RMB56.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Raised to ZAR160 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!