BAE Systems (BA:LN) (BAESY) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
JPMorgan raised its price target on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) to GBP6.70 (from GBP6.20) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ryohin Keikaku (7453:JP) (RYKKY) PT Raised to JPY3,580 at JPMorgan
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Raised to AUD10.20 at Macquarie
- BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP:AU) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP56 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!