BAE Systems (BA:LN) (BAESY) PT Raised to GBP6.30 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Morgan Stanley analyst Andrew Humphrey raised the price target on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) to GBP6.30 (from GBP6.25) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) to Conviction Buy
- EDAG Engineering Group AG (ED4:GR) PT Raised to EUR11 at Deutsche Bank
- Subsea 7 SA (SUBC:NO) (SUBCY) PT Lowered to NOK87 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!