BAE Systems (BA:LN) (BAESY) PT Lowered to GBP6.35 at Barclays
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Barclays lowered its price target on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) to GBP6.35 (from GBP7.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Ltd (BEN:AU) (BXRBF) PT Raised to AUD10.75 at Goldman Sachs
- New York Times (NYT) PT Raised to $47 at Guggenheim
- Icade (ICAD:FP) (CDMGF) PT Raised to EUR78.20 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!