B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Raised to GBP6.50 at Berenberg
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- United Airlines (UAL) Stock Gains Smaller Q3 Loss; Longer-Term Targets Still on Track
- Yen hits four-year low versus dollar as risk appetite improves
- WD-40 (WDFC) Stock Falls 11% Following Q4 Miss
Berenberg analyst Thomas Davies raised the price target on B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (OTC: BMRRY) to GBP6.50 (from GBP6.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Coverage on IDEX Corp (IEX), Upgrades to Buy
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $33 at Cowen
- Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) PT Lowered to EUR29 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!