Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (AZIHY) PT Raised to EUR24 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Goldman Sachs analyst Roberta De Luca raised the price target on Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (OTC: AZIHY) to EUR24.00 (from EUR23.30) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Neutral on Inability to Pass Through Inflation
- Eli Lilly (LLY) PT Raised to $250 at Mizuho Securities as Donanemab Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation
- Kobe Steel, Ltd (5406:JP) (KBSTF) PT Raised to JPY725 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!