Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (AZIHF) PT Raised to EUR32.50 at Barclays
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Barclays analyst Paola Sabbione raised the price target on Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (OTC: AZIHF) to EUR32.50 (from EUR30.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades Canopy Growth (WEED:CN) (CGC) to Sell
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (OR:CN) (OR) PT Lowered to Cdn$22 at Stifel Canada
- AltaGas Ltd. (ALA:CN) (ATGFF) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!