Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Lowered to INR770 at HSBC
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
HSBC analyst Rahil Shah lowered the price target on Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) to INR770.00 (from INR800.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
- CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) PT Raised to $189 at Oppenheimer on Revised Vertex Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!