Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) PT Raised to $38 at RBC Capital Following Earnings
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Arun Viswanathan raised the price target on Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) to $38.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
- Taking FY21 EBITDA estimate, multiple to 11.5x (from 11x)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LK Technology Holdings Ltd (558:HK) PT Raised to HK$26 at HSBC
- China Evergrande Group (3333:HK) PT Lowered to HK$1.70 at JPMorgan
- Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (TGLVY) PT Lowered to MYR3 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!