Aviva PLC (AV:LN) (AVVIY) PT Raised to GBP4.85 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
BofA Securities analyst Andrew Sinclair raised the price target on Aviva PLC (AV:LN) (OTC: AVVIY) to GBP4.85 (from GBP4.70) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- E Automotive Inc (EINC:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$6 at Scotiabank
- Lumina Gold (LUM:CN) (LMGDF) PT Lowered to 1.50 at Raymond James
- DGB Financial Group (139130:KS) PT Raised to KRW8,700 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!