Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Raised to INR3,800 at Macquarie
- Wall St set for weak open as technology shares extend losses
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Macquarie analyst Avi Mehta raised the price target on Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) to INR3,800.00 (from INR3,700.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Outperform
- BofA Securities Reinstates Williams-Sonoma (WSM) at Underperform; 'West Elm trees don't grow to the sky'
- VIQ Solutions (VQS) PT Lowered to $6 at H.C. Wainwright on Revenue Visibility, Keeps 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!