Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Raised to INR1,950 at Kotak
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Kotak analyst Garima Mishra raised the price target on Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) to INR1,950.00 (from INR1,885.00) while maintaining a Sell (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBK:MK) PT Raised to MYR21.50 at JPMorgan
- UBS Downgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!