Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Lowered to INR4,332 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
Morgan Stanley analyst Sheela Rathi lowered the price target on Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) to INR4,332.00 (from INR4,590.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KT&G Corporation (033780:KS) (KTCIF) PT Raised to KRW105,000 at JPMorgan
- K's Holdings Corporation (8282:JP) (KSHOF) PT Lowered to JPY1,300 at JPMorgan
- Eisai Co Ltd. (4523:JP) (ESALY) PT Raised to JPY8,500 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!