Avast Plc. (AVST:LN) (AVASF) PT Lowered to GBP6.20 at UBS
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
UBS analyst Michael Briest lowered the price target on Avast Plc. (AVST:LN) (OTC: AVASF) to GBP6.20 (from GBP6.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR93 at UBS
- Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Raised to EUR32.10 at Goldman Sachs
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR145 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!