Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) PT Lowered to $110 at Mizuho Securities, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay R. Rakesh lowered the price target on Autoliv, Inc. (NYSE: ALV) to $110.00 (from $115.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Analyst says: "We believe ALV sees future content gains driven by front center & knee airbags, and battery cut-off switches, with 2022 driven by a strong LVP uptick in higher-content regions such as N.A., and Europe potentially up 17-18% y/y. Growth in China likely returns to normal rates, with normal vehicle inventory levels and less impact from semi supply shortages. DecQ inventory at $777M was down 3% y/y and down 16% q/q. ALV noted N.A. auto dealer inventory is ~1M units, a 35yr low, which should provide tailwinds as production looks to catch-up and replenish dealer lots. ALV also noted a strong 2021 order intake win rate at ~50% (2020 ~45%) which we believe could drive passive safety market share to 45%+."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) PT Lowered to $81 at Cowen
- Embracer Group AB (EMBRACb:ST) (THQQF) PT Raised to SEK77 at Barclays
- Quilter Plc. (QLT:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.75 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!