Autodesk (ADSK) PT Raised to $370 at Berenberg
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Berenberg analyst Gal Munda raised the price target on Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) to $370.00 (from $310.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Autodesk continues to rank among the highest-quality assets within our Design Software coverage. We believe that the company's long-term strategy is just starting to play out, even though all eyes are still on its FY23 financial target. This note is a result of our primary analysis that indicates $2.4bn FCF is achievable and Autodesk is likely to beat its FY25 growth CAGR estimate materially. We therefore raise our price target to $370 (from $310) and reiterate our Buy rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Hella GmbH & Co KGaA (HLE:GR) (HLLGY) PT Lowered to EUR42 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!