Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Lowered to GBP5.16 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
JPMorgan analyst Marcus Diebel lowered the price target on Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (OTC: ATDRY) to GBP5.16 (from GBP5.86) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ascot Resources Ltd. (AOT:CN) (AOTVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.25 at BMO Capital
- UPDATE: Integral Ad Science Holding Corp (IAS) PT Lowered to $13 at Morgan Stanley on Ad Spending Concerns
- Evertz Technology (ET:CN) (EVTZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$16 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!