Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. (ARBP:IN) PT Raised to INR1,100 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
JPMorgan analyst Neha Manpuria raised the price target on Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. (ARBP:IN) to INR1,100.00 (from INR1,050.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinross Gold (K:CN) (KGC) PT Lowered to Cdn$13 at BMO Capital
- K+S AG (SDF:GR) (KPLUY) PT Raised to EUR9.50 at BMO Capital
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Lowered to EUR11.10 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!