Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. (ARBP:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,135 at HSBC
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
HSBC analyst Damayanti Kerai lowered the price target on Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. (ARBP:IN) to INR1,135.00 (from INR1,200.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- Inchcape Plc. (INCH:LN) PT Raised to GBP8.78 at JPMorgan
- Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) PT Lowered to EUR38 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!