AtriCure Inc. (ATRC) Reiterated Top Pick, PT Raised to $74 at Needham & Company Post Earnings
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Mike Matson raised the price target on AtriCure Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRC) to $74.00 (from $63.00) after the company reported 4Q results showing that the COVID Resurgence weighed on 4Q20 and 1Q21 guidance. Revenue for 4Q20 was in line with its preannouncement while ts adjusted EBITDA beat consensus. The analyst reiterated his top pick status for 2021.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "The pandemic remains a near-term headwind but in the longer-term we expect ATRC's growth to be driven by society guidelines, new products (e.g. EnCompass, cryoSPHERE, Flex-V, LARIAT), and surgeon training. An FDA approval of Convergent should materially accelerate ATRC's revenue growth, in our view, since Convergent would become the only product approved to treat the most severe atrial fibrillation (AF) patients (those with long-standing persistent AF)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equifax (EFX) PT Raised to $260 at Needham & Company Following Earnings
- Helloworld Travel Ltd (HLO:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.20 at JPMorgan
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!