Atos SE (ATOS:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR85 at Citi
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Citi analyst Amit Harchandani lowered the price target on Atos SE (ATOS:FP) (OTC: AEXAY) to EUR85.00 (from EUR90.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAE Inc. (CAE:CN) (CAE) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at BMO Capital
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,580 at Citi
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,250 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!