Atos SE (ATO:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR84 at Societe Generale
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Societe Generale analyst Derric Marcon lowered the price target on Atos SE (ATO:FP) (OTC: AEXAY) to EUR84.00 (from EUR85.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Reiterates Buy Rating on Atos SE (ATO:FP) (AEXAY)
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR565 at HSBC
- Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) PT Raised to EUR12.60 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!