Atos SE (ATO:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR82 at Societe Generale
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Societe Generale analyst Derric Marcon lowered the price target on Atos SE (ATO:FP) (OTC: AEXAY) to EUR82.00 (from EUR84.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR1,980 at HSBC
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF348 at HSBC
- Booking Holdings (BKNG) PT Raised to $2,450 at Stifel as Leisure Travel Recovers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!