Atlas Copco AB (Atlas Copco) (ATLKY) PT Raised to SEK400 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Deutsche Bank analyst Gael de-Bray raised the price target on Atlas Copco AB (Atlas Copco) (OTC: ATLKY) to SEK400.00 (from SEK380.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ibstock Plc. (IBST:LN) (IBJHF) PT Raised to GBP2.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR205 at Deutsche Bank
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP4.14 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!