Atlantic Equities Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Underweight
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Atlantic Equities analyst Ianjit Bhatti downgraded Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $45.00 (from $63.00).
THe analyst comments "Following the appointment of Patrick Gelsinger as Intel CEO we upgraded the stock to Neutral given the opportunity for a strategic change. However, we do not believe IDM 2.0 provides an answer to market share losses to AMD. In addition, Q1 results reflected accelerating CPU market share declines, with cost competition from Intel not having been effective to date and its customer relationships no longer a barrier to adoption. Consequently, we are downgrading to Underweight with a $45 YE21 PT, requiring 13x FY22 non-GAAP EPS."
Shares of Intel closed at $57.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sally Beauty (SBH) Gains After Being Upgraded at Both Cowen and Oppenheimer to 'Outperform' as Recent Pullback Creates Attractive Entry Point
- Sumitomo Warehouse Co Ltd (9303:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at JPMorgan
- Intel (INTC) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!