Astra Agro Lestari Tbk PT (AALI:IJ) (AAGRY) PT Lowered to IDR15,000 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
JPMorgan analyst Jeffrey Ng lowered the price target on Astra Agro Lestari Tbk PT (AALI:IJ) (OTC: AAGRY) to IDR15,000.00 (from IDR24,000.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at TD Securities
- Altus Group Ltd. (AIF:CN) (ASGTF) PT Raised to Cdn$68 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!