Associated British Foods (ABF:LN) (ASBFY) PT Raised to GBP29.85 at HSBC
- Stocks off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
HSBC analyst Paul Rossington raised the price target on Associated British Foods (ABF:LN) (OTC: ASBFY) to GBP29.85 (from GBP27.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- PayPoint Plc. (PAY:LN) (PYPTF) PT Raised to GBP8.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR30 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!