Asian Paints (APNT:IN) PT Raised to INR3,525 at JPMorgan
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
JPMorgan analyst Latika Chopra raised the price target on Asian Paints (APNT:IN) to INR3,525.00 (from INR3,360.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $313 at Goldman Sachs
- Reckitt Benckiser (RB/:LN) (RBGLY) PT Lowered to GBP71.70 at Berenberg
- Nomura Research Institute Ltd. (4307:JP) (NRILY) PT Raised to JPY5,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!