Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP65.50 at Credit Suisse
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- United Airlines (UAL) Stock Gains Smaller Q3 Loss; Longer-Term Targets Still on Track
- WD-40 (WDFC) Stock Falls 11% Following Q4 Miss
- Netflix (NFLX) Said 'Squid Game' Seen By 142 Million Households in First 4 Weeks
Credit Suisse analyst Andy Groble raised the price target on Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (OTC: ASHTY) to GBP65.50 (from GBP61.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Coverage on IDEX Corp (IEX), Upgrades to Buy
- Zalando SE (ZAL:GR) (ZLNDY) PT Lowered to EUR95 at Morgan Stanley
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR3 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!