Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP50.50 at JPMorgan
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan analyst Andrew Wilson raised the price target on Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (OTC: ASHTY) to GBP50.50 (from GBP43.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (TM) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Credit Suisse
- TVS Motors (TVSM:IN) PT Raised to INR412 at Morgan Stanley
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$152 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!