Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP43.40 at Barclays
- Wall St set to open higher as JPMorgan, Goldman kick off bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
Barclays raised its price target on Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (OTC: ASHTY) to GBP43.40 (from GBP33.30) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
- Spark Networks (LOV) PT Raised to $10 at Canaccord Genuity
- Public Storage (PSA) PT Raised to $288 at BofA Securities After Accretive Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!