Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Raised to GBP4.83 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Morgan Stanley analyst Bruce Hamilton raised the price target on Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (OTC: AJMPF) to GBP4.83 (from GBP4.54) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4 at Credit Suisse
- Hotel Shilla Co Ltd. (008770:KS) PT Raised to KRW75,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY) PT Lowered to AUD7 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!