Ascential Plc. (ASCL:LN) (AIAPF) PT Raised to GBP4.25 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Morgan Stanley analyst Patrick Wellington raised the price target on Ascential Plc. (ASCL:LN) (OTC: AIAPF) to GBP4.25 (from GBP4.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Bloomberry Resorts Corporation (BLOOM:PM) (BLBRF) PT Lowered to PHP7.20 at CLSA
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR21,500 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!