Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (AHKSY) PT Raised to JPY1,130 at UBS
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
UBS analyst Shunta Omura raised the price target on Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (OTC: AHKSY) to JPY1,130.00 (from JPY1,100.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boot Barn (BOOT) PT Raised to $97 at Cowen
- 4 Takeaways from the Tesla (TSLA) Report, PT Raised to $800 at BofA Securities
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!