Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. (2502:JP) (ASBRY) PT Lowered to JPY5,700 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
JPMorgan analyst Ami Yoshida lowered the price target on Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. (2502:JP) (OTC: ASBRY) to JPY5,700.00 (from JPY5,900.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,082 at Jefferies
- AIA Engineering Ltd. (AIAE:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,335 at Nomura/Instinet
- China Southern Airlines Co Ltd. (H-Shares) (1055:HK) (ZNH) PT Lowered to HK$5 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!