Aryzta AG (ARYN:SW) (ARZTY) PT Raised to CHF0.60 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Credit Suisse analyst Faham Baig raised the price target on Aryzta AG (ARYN:SW) (OTC: ARZTY) to CHF0.60 (from CHF0.50) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magna Intl (MG:CN) (MGA) PT Raised to $110 at TD Securities
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP4.14 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Raised to $25 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!