Arkema SA (AKE:FP) (ARKAF) PT Lowered to EUR123 at HSBC
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
HSBC analyst Martin Evans lowered the price target on Arkema SA (AKE:FP) (OTC: ARKAF) to EUR123.00 (from EUR164.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kirin Holdings Co Ltd (2503:JP) (KNBWY) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at Citi
- Universal Store Holdings (UNI:AU) PT Raised to AUD6.25 at UBS
- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. (2502:JP) (ASBRY) PT Lowered to JPY7,200 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!